- How to Mimic Any Amiibo - 06 Mar 2017
- An Amiibo Action Replay PowerSaves. Be sure to get the version that includes a Powertag, which you can see on the bottom left of the box. You can purchase one directly from Code Junkies, but if you are in the US it’s usually cheaper to get it at GameStop ¹.
- A Windows or macOS machine to run the Powersaves for AMIIBO software, which you can download from Code Junkies.
- Amiibo bin files, which you can get from HERE. You’ll need to create an account to gain access to the download ².
- Shuffling Arrays with Fisher–Yates - 28 Aug 2016
Recently, on a project, I was tasked with the responsibility of randomizing an array of questions and the array of answers available for each question. At first, this sounded like a fairly simple task, but I soon discovered that it was a bit more involved.Read More